The GYC Group has been helping companies with structuring their employee benefits since the 1990s. As such, we are familiar with the types of issues and concerns that companies face when trying to structure an employee benefits package that is competitive in the market place as well as cost effective. You can tap on our experience from working with the key industry players, learning the advantages and disadvantages of the various product offerings and market trends so as to make the best choice for your business.
One of our hallmarks is the personalised service that we strive to deliver – in providing timely information on your benefits schedules, clarifying doubts and helping to make the claims process as painless as possible.
Other value-added services that we offer:
- We help structure and implement your HR strategy of retaining top talent with a superior and yet cost effective Employee Benefits programme
- We advise and implement corporate treasury strategies
- We advise and help manage idle company funds to get a better return than deposit rates, depending on the level of risk that you dictate
- We advise and help manage private pension plans as a strategy for talent retention
- We advise and help companies review and restructure their business models and strategies to maximise their growth potential
- We leverage the unique strengths and diverse corporate experience of our management team to achieve your business objectives.
Click here to find out about our people!